Reach Trucks | San Francisco Bay Area
Raymond West is a Bay Area supplier of electric reach trucks.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (800) 675-2500
Throughout the West, warehouse space is pricey and very limited. We offer a line of narrow aisle reach lift truck options designed for warehouses where space efficiency is crucial. The wheel base of a reach lift truck is the same as a standard lift truck, but the body is smaller sized, meaning that the turning radius is much smaller and it can be operated in smaller aisle widths.
Reach forklifts are specialized pieces of equipment that are not appropriate for everyday warehouse operations. For example, ordinary dock functions like loading and unloading trailers or case picking aren’t the appropriate application for a reach forklift. They also can’t be used for VNA racking layouts that don’t allow right angle stacking. However, for the majority of narrow aisle uses reach lift trucks are the ideal vehicles for the job.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series delivers reach truck options for nearly any application:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is designed with smaller battery compartment dimensions, giving you the advantages of reduced energy costs and narrower aisle requirements.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is engineered for compact footprint, high throughput uses. With battery compartments between 14-21”, this truck is engineered for versatility and performance.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck improves your selectivity and overall efficiency. It’s clear line of sight mast provides outstanding visibility when traveling and load handling, and it’s ideal for high rack scenarios.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is great for dock zones and applications with minimal lifting heights and lower transport ranges.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is perfect for lengthy transport ranges and it offers maximum ergonomic enjoyment for workers. The reach truck controls are configured with safety and daily usage in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck puts an end to the requirement for 90 degree maneuvers and is ideal for long load processing.
All 7000 series trucks have an available pantograph option. Pantograph reach forklifts have a scissor system to extend the forks forward. Pantographs are put to use for double deep racking configurations where two pallets can be stored in each lane.
Raymond is one of the top reach truck producers, and is one of the most trusted reach forklift brands in the material handling sector.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond maintains a fleet of rentals with hundreds of forklifts available at any time. Our rental division offers top quality equipment for either short or extended term rental requirements. Our fleet of rental trucks is regularly refreshed with new equipment that is maintained in accordance with meticulous manufacturer’s specifications. Every truck is refurbished by a Raymond Certified Technician and carefully examined by our team leader to guarantee that it is ready for duty when it reaches your operation.
Used Reach Truck Options
Raymond West offers many choices for pre-owned reach trucks through our Raymond ReNewed plan. Each used forklift is thoroughly examined and returned to factory specifications. For value minded customers, Raymond offers a Value plan with a 30 day guarantee and at least 60% useful life remaining on wheels and tires. Our Performance option stretches the warranty to 60 days, offers a fully detailed appearance and assures a minimum of 80% of useful life on the tires and wheels. Finally, our Premium option features fully repainted lift trucks with fresh tires and wheels and a 90 day buy back guarantee.
Reach Forklift Near Me
If you are in the market for reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in the region, offering new and used reach trucks, along with repair, service and parts.
Raymond West's Fremont facility serves all of the Bay Area, including San Francisco, Oakland, San Leandro, Hayward, Union City, Fremont, San Jose, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Richmond, Vallejo, Concord, Pleasanton, Livermore and all surrounding areas.
41400 Boyce Rd
Fremont, CA 94538