Forklift Service | Calexico, CA
Raymond West Inc is a Calexico service provider for all makes and models of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in California.
Call us today at (760) 768-8700
Forklift service is a crucial consideration in your storage facility operational master plan. For both planned service and unanticipated repairs, it’s important to have reliable, highly skilled technicians available when they are required.
Selecting the right strategic partner for your service needs can be a decisive factor in staying on top of your commitments and allowing your operation to run at maximum productivity. Here are a few things you should consider when choosing a forklift maintenance company:
- Capability and coverage: many “mom and pop” service operations have a small number of technicians and have only one location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when requesting urgent service visits since fewer technicians means less scheduling flexibility. Furthermore, in the event you have a number of locations across a region or state, you may have longer dispatch intervals or even need to contract multiple maintenance partners. Raymond West Inc maintains facilities across 9 states. We employ over 400 specialists, and our typical dispatch to arrival time is just over 2 hours.
- Unified maintenance: warehouses typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems need work from time to time. Having one partner that is capable of maintaining all of your systems is not just efficient, it can reduce your costs substantially when you initiate a scheduled maintenance plan.
- Technical expertise: technician training and experience have a significant impact on service call outcomes . Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Raymond West Inc has some of the most highly trained technicians in the material handling industry that can service all brands of material handling equipment. HSI’s training programs are among the best in the industry, and we train forklift mechanics from all over the West at our facility in Southern California.
- Lift Truck Parts: with more than 4,000 parts in stock and access to over 100,000 more, we have one of the best-stocked parts departments in the West. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can deliver the parts you need whenever you need them most. Additionally, our consignment option can guarantee that your technicians have parts at their fingertips when required.
- Efficiency and speed: Our teams arrive on site ready to get you back up and running. Our fully outfitted service vans have all the tools and common parts needed for almost any job so that we don’t need repeat dispatches or part deliveries. Between our lightning fast arrival times and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can many times save you a day or more of down time in contrast to other lift truck repair services.
- Warehouse integration: using a tool like Raymond iTrack, your team members can request urgent repair from any vendor through our web portal. They also have the ability to monitor maintenance schedules and logs, service costs and history, equipment up time and planned maintenance. Additionally, we can give you one monthly bill for enterprise-wide maintenance so that you can easily review and control expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Having a forklift out of service can initiate costly and significant delays and expedited service is essential to maintaining efficiency. Whether you are seeking immediate forklift service, day to day maintenance or a scheduled maintenance program, Raymond West Inc can help. Call us today!
Raymond West Inc. Calexico
285 Rood Rd
Calexico, CA 92231