Used Forklifts | Calexico
Raymond West Inc is a Calexico supplier of used forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Arizona.
Call us today at (760) 768-8700
Are you considering the purchase of used forklifts? There are thousands of used forklifts for sale in Calexico and throughout the Southern CA market. Buying pre-owned forklifts may be a great option and it could save you some cash. If you are on the fence about acquiring pre-owned lift trucks, take into account a few of the advantages:
Used Forklifts in Calexico
When acquiring brand new fork trucks, loan setup and order delivery can take time. The great advantage to used forklift sales is that they are generally local, often close quickly and you can take delivery sooner.
Used Forklift Pricing
Just like purchasing a used automobile, you’ll spend less when you buy previously owned forklifts. A used forklift price discount depends greatly on the truck type and brand of forklift, but you’ll generally pay quite a bit less for pre-owned fork trucks. If you track down a used forklift for sale, the best practice is to compare pricing on at least two similar forklifts in your city to confirm you’re getting a fair deal.
Used Forklift Values
Choosing used in lieu of new can often allow you to get much better forklifts than you could otherwise manage to buy. Pre-owned forklift prices for later models that are almost identical to the newest available can be highly discounted, meaning you can acquire the latest and greatest for a fraction of the price of new.
Used Forklift Dealers
If you purchase your trucks from a used lift truck dealer that is also a distributor, you can get factory certified, previously owned forklifts that are just about equivalent to buying brand new. These used forklifts are fully examined, cleaned and refurbisheded by certified professionals and they frequently come with a warranty.
Acquiring trucks from a dealer can also provide you access to their service contracts, lease programs, parts delivery and other advantages that aren’t an option with a private party transaction.
Given that you’re now aware of many of the advantages of buying used forklifts, you may want to evaluate a few additional factors to see if a previously owned forklift approach is right for your business:
- Equipment Hours of Use: how much will you be using your forklifts? If your new forklifts will be used all day, seven days a week, it could likely be a better option to lease your lift trucks or buy them brand new, despite the fact you’ll pay more up front. Intensive use patterns are more suitable for new equipment, or lift trucks that you’re not ultimately responsible for maintaining.
- Maintenance Capability: do you have in-house resources that can maintain your used forklifts? If you have an expert on your team that can fix and service preowned forklifts, it makes sense to buy used equipment. In cases where you don’t have qualified employees, you should consider a maintenance contract.
- Trustworthy Preowned Forklift Dealers: purchasing from a well known, experienced dealership is always sensible. Dealers will many times sell off-lease trucks that have been regularly and correctly maintained. Private party sales, on the other hand, are almost always a risk—you have no way of knowing the true history of the equipment or how it was maintained.
- Forklift Safety: if you’re buying used equipment, you should always consider safety as your primary concern. For every transaction you should request a used forklift inspection from an authorized technician.
- Used Lift Truck Warranty: used forklifts purchased from dealers many times come with a temporary warranty. When you can buy an extended warranty or maintenance agreement, you should consider the added expense vs the cost of procuring new lift trucks.
Used Forklifts For Sale in Calexico
If you want to purchase a preowned lift truck or get information on used lift trucks for sale in Calexico or anywhere in Southern California, Arizona or Las Vegas, you can speak with an expert at Raymond West Inc by calling (760) 768-8700.