Raymond’s 8000 Series Electric Pallet Jacks Offer An Exceptionally Low Cost of Ownership
Raymond’s 8000 Series pallet trucks are designed to lower your total cost of ownership by minimizing downtime and reducing your maintenance costs.
With increasing demands on operations, warehouse managers work lift trucks longer and harder to stay ahead. So there’s no time for downtime, even when your pallet trucks take a pounding. And at an average 9% of your total lift truck ownership expenses, maintenance costs can add up quickly. Raymond 8000 Series pallet trucks are designed to lower your total cost of ownership by minimizing downtime and reducing your maintenance costs.
Using our proven, innovative technologies, Raymond pallet trucks deliver longer component life and easier service access and diagnostics. And scheduled maintenance intervals at 500 hours are nearly twice the normal rate of competitor’s that typically require service every 250 hours. All of which keep your trucks on the floor and working longer, harder, and even smarter.
Maintenance Made Easy
Raymond’s exclusive ACR System provides on-board diagnostics and self-checking capabilities, making it simpler to troubleshoot the 8000 Series pallet trucks from the work floor. Electric brakes never require adjustment and have fewer parts to maintain.
The lightweight Sarlink cover can be removed quickly for fast access to drive compartment. And composite bushings are stronger than steel alternatives, and never require greasing. The Raymond 8000 Series pallet trucks are designed to withstand the most demanding applications year after year, and are backed with the industry’s strongest, most comprehensive warranty—Raymond Asset Protection.
Here are just a few of the features that make Raymond trucks so easy to maintain:
- Quick Change Tires: Drive tires are cantilever mounted on the drive unit, and can be removed with 5 bolts to change out in just minutes.
- Improved Electronics: Hall sensors in the handle replace potentiometers, and do not contact, which minimizes wear.The CAN Bus technology eliminates 40% of wiring, minimizing time needed for wiring and troubleshooting.
- Easy Adjustment: Fork-height adjustment is simplified by using eccentric pins at fork heel for improved pallet entry and exit.
- Simplified Wear Parts Replacement: Heavy-duty pivot blocks on either side of the wheel fork can be changed out in minutes.
- Braking Efficiency: The electric brake uses reverse plugging to slow before applying the parking brake to minimize wear, and never requires adjustment.
Talk To A Material Handling Professional
If you’d like to learn more about Raymond’s electric pallet jack options, give us a call today!