Dock Seals | Orange County, CA
Raymond West supplies loading dock seals in Orange County.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Southern California.
Call us today at (714) 790-9300
If you’re looking for dock seals, Raymond West has a spectrum of options for nearly any requirement.
Dock seals can assist in maintaining consistent climate conditions on your loading dock and protect shipments from weather as they move in and out of your building.
Are dock seals really needed? There are many benefits to adding them, including:
- Energy conservation: Dock seals can generate a rapid return on investment by reducing your facility's climate control expenditures.
- Safety: damp concrete is slippery and dangerous. Protecting your dock from harsh conditions makes it a safer workplace.
- Employee well-being: nobody relishes working in harsh conditions like rain or snow. The morale, productivity and comfort of your workers will elevate if you add door seals.
- Freight protection: Seals keep rodents and other pests away from your warehouse and protect it from harsh weather.
- Security: Seals help keep unauthorized people out of your facility.
- Short term storage: docked trailers can act as temporary, secure, environmentally-controlled additions to your warehouse.
Dock Seals Come in a Variety of Different Designs
Dock seals are typically fabric-wrapped foam panels that are fastened to the outside of your loading dock door surrounds. When a trailer is backed up, the foam gets squeezed, making a firm seal that keeps the weather out. Seals are typically used on smaller door openings, and they can mitigate air flow on your dock with about 90% efficiency.
Dock Seals Near Me
To find out more about dock seal options appropriate for your facility, get in touch with a material handling expert at Raymond West now!
Raymond West's Orange County service area includes Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana, Tustin and all surrounding areas.
Orange County, CA