Dock Seals | Santa Barbara County
Raymond West supplies loading dock seals in Santa Barbara County.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations on the Central Coast.
Call us today at (805) 749-2777
If you’re in search of new dock seals, Raymond West provides a diverse variety of options for almost any application.
Dock seals can assist in maintaining a consistent environment on your loading dock and protect shipments from weather as they exit and enter your warehouse.
Do you really need to seal your docks? Here are some points to consider:
- Energy preservation: Dock seals can quickly pay for themselves by slashing your facility's heating and cooling expenses.
- Safety: wet concrete is slick and dangerous. Protecting your dock from the elements makes it a much safer place to be.
- Morale: nobody appreciates working in inclimate weather like rain or snow. The comfort, morale, and productivity of your employees will elevate if you add door seals.
- Cargo protection: Seals keep rodents and other pests out of your warehouse and protect it from harsh weather.
- Security: Seals help keep unauthorized people out of your building.
- Temporary storage: docked trailers can provide temporary, secure, temperature-controlled additions to your building.
Dock Seals Come in a Variety of Different Designs
Dock seals are typically fabric-covered foam panels that are mounted on the outside of your dock door surrounds. When a trailer pushes against it, the foam gets squeezed, making a firm seal that shields your warehouse from the outside climate. Seals are typically applied to smaller door openings, and they can control air flow on your dock with up to 90% efficiency.
Dock Seals Near Me
To get more information on dock seal options for your warehouse, get in touch with a warehouse equipment expert at Raymond West today!
Raymond West's Santa Barbara County service area includes Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, Lompoc, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria and all surrounding areas.
Santa Barbara County, CA