Used Forklifts | Valencia
Raymond West is a Valencia supplier of used forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at 661-206-0462
Are you about to buy used forklifts? There are untold numbers of preowned lift trucks for sale in Valencia and throughout the State of California. Acquiring gently used fork trucks may be a great option and it most likely will save you quite a bit of money. If you’re not yet convinced about buying used forklifts, examine some of the benefits:
Used Forklifts in Valencia
When you buy new equipment, loan setup and order delivery is not immediate. The benefit of used forklift sales is that they are nearby, often close fast and delivery is right away.
Pre-Owned Forklift Pricing
Just like purchasing a used automobile, you’ll spend less money when you purchase previously owned lift trucks. Pre-owned lift truck pricing discounts depend very much on the truck category and lift truck brand, but you’ll generally pay a lot less for previously owned equipment. When you find a used forklift for sale, the best practice is to compare pricing on a couple of equivalent forklifts in your region to make sure you’re getting a decent price.
Used Lift Truck Values
Buying used forklifts has the added advantage of allowing you to get better equipment than you could normally afford to buy new. Pre-owned forklift prices for later models that are very similar to the newest on the market can be greatly discounted, meaning you can purchase state of the art equipment for a fraction of the price of new.
Used Forklift Dealers
When purchasing from a preowned forklift dealer that is also a distributor, you can get manufacturer certified, previously owned forklifts that are nearly as good as purchasing new. These used lift trucks are fully examined, cleaned and overhauled by certified professionals and they frequently are sold with a warranty.
Buying from a distributor can also provide you access to their service contracts, lease programs, parts program and other benefits that you won’t get with a private party transaction.
Since you’re now up to speed on a few of the benefits of buying used lift trucks, you should consider several additional variables to see if a preowned lift truck approach is suitable for your operation:
- Lift Truck Hours of Use: how much use will your lift trucks be getting? If your fork trucks will be in use throughout multiple shifts, seven days a week, it could likely be more advantageous to lease your forklifts or buy them brand new, despite the fact you’ll increase your cost up front. Heavy utilization scenarios are better suited to new equipment, or trucks that you’re not ultimately responsible for maintaining.
- Maintenance Capability: do you have in-house resources that can service your used forklifts? When you have an expert on payroll that can fix and service previously owned forklifts, it can be very economical to go the pre-owned route. In cases where you don’t have qualified employees, you should consider a service agreement.
- Reputable Preowned Lift Truck Dealers: buying from a well known, experienced dealer is always wise. Dealerships will frequently unload off-lease equipment that has been regularly and correctly maintained. Private party sales, on the other hand, are always a risk—you have no way of knowing the true history of the forklifts or the manner in which they were maintained.
- Lift Truck Safety: if you’re buying used equipment, you should always consider safety as your leading concern. Always order a used forklift inspection from a qualified mechanic.
- Preowned Forklift Buyer Protection: preowned forklifts bought from dealerships often have an initial warranty. When you can purchase an extra warranty or service agreement, you can calculate the extra expense vs the cost of purchasing brand new forklifts.
Used Forklifts For Sale in Santa Clarita
If you’d like to buy a used forklift or get information on used forklifts available in Valencia or anywhere in Southern California or Las Vegas, you can speak with an expert at Raymond West by calling 661-206-0462.