Reach Truck | Boise
Raymond West is a Boise supplier of electric reach trucks
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Idaho.
Call us today at (800) 675-2500
Throughout Idaho, warehouse storage capacity is expensive and scarce. Raymond offers a series of narrow aisle reach trucks well suited for storage facilities where capacity maximization is crucial. The wheel base of a reach truck is just like a counterbalanced forklift, but the chassis is smaller sized, which allows a tighter turning radius and greater maneuverability for tighter aisles.
Reach forklifts are unique trucks that are not useful for general purpose warehouse tasks. More specifically, general dock jobs like loading and unloading trailers or case picking aren’t the right application for a reach forklift. They are also not the right equipment for VNA racking configurations that don’t permit right angle stacking. However, for most narrow aisle designs reach trucks are the best vehicles for the job.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series offers a reach truck for most types of operations:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is designed with smaller battery compartment dimensions, providing reduced energy expenditures and narrower aisle requirements.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is configured for compact capacity, high throughput uses. With battery compartments ranging from 14-21”, this forklift is engineered for flexibility and productivity.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck enhances your selectivity and general efficiency. It’s open view mast features remarkable visibility when traveling and load handling, and it’s perfect for high rack scenarios.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is ideal for loading dock areas and jobs with lower vertical heights and lower travel ranges.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is perfect for long transport distances and it features maximum ergonomic comfort for drivers. The reach forklift controls are configured with safety and daily usage in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck eliminates the need for 90 degree maneuvers and is ideal for long payload reqirements.
All 7000 series trucks have an optional pantograph option. Pantograph reach forklifts use a scissor system to extend the forks forward. Pantographs are put to use for double deep shelving designs where two pallets can be stored in each lane.
Raymond is among the world’s best reach forklift producers, and is one of the most respected reach truck brands in the material handling business.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond keeps a rental inventory with virtually unlimited selection. Our rental division provides top quality forklifts for both short and extended term rental requirements. Our rental inventory is consistently refreshed with new forklifts that are maintained in accordance with rigorous manufacturer’s specifications. Each truck is prepped by a Raymond Certified Technician and quality inspected by our shop foreman to ensure that it is performance ready when it arrives on site.
Used Reach Truck Options
We feature many choices for previously owned reach forklifts through our Raymond ReNewed plan. Each previously owned lift truck is meticulously assessed and restored to factory requirements. For customers on a budget, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day guarantee and at least 60% useful life remaining on tires and wheels. Our Performance plan extends the buy back guarantee to 60 days, offers a fully detailed appearance and assures a minimum of 80% of useful life on the wheels and tires. Finally, our Premium option features totally repainted forklifts with brand new wheels and tires and a 90 day warranty.
Reach Lift Rental, Leasing & Sales in Boise
If you are considering the purchase of reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West by calling (800) 675-2500. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in the state, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Raymond West's Boise service center serves most of Idaho, including Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Caldwell, Pocatello, Twin Falls, Post Falls and surrounding areas.
743 W McGregor Ct #100
Boise, ID 83705