Forklift Rental | Fresno, CA
Raymond West is a Fresno supplier of forklifts and other material handling equipment rentals.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in the Central Valley.
Call us today at (559) 264-7500.
Raymond West provides a complete line of forklift rental choices, along with any other equipment rentals you’ll need for your warehouse location. Whether you’re sourcing an entire fleet or one fork truck, Raymond is the company to call. We provide the best services and products in the material handling equipment industry at reasonable rates. Along with equipment rental, we provide comprehensive product support, including parts, maintenance, service, delivery and operator safety training. Raymond has locations across the western U.S. and provides new and used equipment rentals and sales.
Counterbalanced Forklift Rental
Raymond West offers a full range of electric forklift rentals and is one of the biggest electric forklift fleet dealers in the Western United States. Whether you need sit down or stand up forklifts, Raymond has an option to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Raymond forklift trucks afford superior visibility, exceptional ergonomics and unmatched efficiency, making them the best performing counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: ideal for rough dock applications, an AC drive provides endurance and exceptional power.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast offers an unobstructed line of vision for the operator, payload capacity of up to 5k lbs.
- Raymond 4460 Sit Down vehicles: great for a wide variety of applications and well suited for attachments and specialty racks.
- Raymond 4750 Sit Down: this truck offers exceptional operative comfort and productivity and is best in class when it comes to capabilities and design.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond supplies reach forklift rentals for almost every application. The 4-D reach truck eliminates the need for right angle turning maneuvers and is ideal for elongated cargo handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can boost storage density by up to 40% with double deep pallet configuration. If you need to rent reach trucks, Raymond has more choices than almostany dealer in the region.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance option for high rack applications and an unobstructed view, in addition to a side-stance configuration for dock-to-stock and shorter heights.
- The new Raymond 7530 has the highest industry lift maximum at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 pounds at up to 505 inches.
- The 7700 delivers both seated and stand-up maneuverability and is great for extended on site traversal time and all day use.
Turret Truck Rental
Raymond is one of the top producers of turret trucks and is one of the most trusted brand names in forklifts. We provide many choices in our swing reach line, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this choice provides case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in narrow aisle layouts. It has a maximum lift height of 33 ft.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 offers a maximum lift height of 43 ft, more rapid speeds and large load capacity, making it the ideal choice for special heavy-duty narrow aisle uses.
- Raymond 9800 Swing Reach: this articulated vehicle has even greater lifting capacity and offers industrial load handling of up to 50 ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has AC/DC power modes, allowing every day, around the clock operation. Additionally, it offers up to 4,000 pound payload capacity and a maximum height of 59 feet.
Pallet Jack Rental
Rent electric pallet jacks from Raymond West and you’ll have a full array of product options. Choose from walkies, walkie riders or riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is ideal for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line delivers all around performance for racks and trailers.
Order Picker Rental
Orderpicker forklift rental options from Raymond include our low priced 5200 unit, our versatile 5400 designed for high-use operations, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of fork elevated heights of 30 feet. Our top of the line 5600 orderpicker is perfect for special high level picking applications, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less operations like furniture storage.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental options include our SpinGo unit, a perfect alternative to push work platforms or push ladders. If you need to rent scissor lifts with greater functionality, our Sprint aerial lift option provides an elevated, drivable work surface and an adaptable load tray.
For industrial applications that require workers to be high up in the air, safety should always be the number one concern, especially when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to buy or rent your equipment? A Raymond customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the perfect terms for acquiring your equipment.
Forklift Rental Near Me
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re seeking rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs. Request a quote today!
Raymond West's Fresno facility serves much of the Central Valley, including Fresno, Clovis, Madera, Visalia, Tulare, Lindsay, Hanford, Lemoore, Los Banos, Santa Nella, Dos Palos, Firebaugh, Kettleman City, Coalinga, Avenal, Mendota, Kerman, San Joaquin, and all surrounding areas.
2935 S Elm Ave #101
Fresno, CA 93706