Reach Trucks | Long Beach
Raymond West is a Long Beach supplier of electric reach trucks
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (562) 444-1222
Throughout Long Beach, warehouse space is costly and hard to come by. Raymond West offers a series of narrow aisle reach lift trucks well suited for storage facilities where capacity maximization is critical. The wheel base of a reach truck is equal to a typical forklift, but the chassis is more compact, so that the turning radius is reduced and it can be maneuvered in narrower aisle widths.
Reach trucks are specialized trucks that are not appropriate for all warehouse operations. For instance, general dock tasks like unloading and loading trucks or case picking aren’t the appropriate use for a reach forklift. They also can’t be used for VNA racking configurations that don’t allow right angle stacking. However, for the majority of limited aisle applications reach trucks are the perfect vehicles for the job.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series delivers reach truck options for nearly any application:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is engineered with smaller battery compartment dimensions, giving you the advantages of reduced energy expenditures and narrower aisles.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is engineered for compact capacity, high volume use scenarios. With battery bays between 14-21”, this forklift is designed for versatility and productivity.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck improves your selectivity and overall productivity. It’s clear line of sight mast features remarkable visibility when traveling and load handling, and it’s ideal for high rack scenarios.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is perfect for loading dock zones and applications with lower vertical heights and shorter travel ranges.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is great for lengthy transport distances and it features maximum ergonomic comfort for operators. The reach truck controls are designed with safety and daily usage in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck eliminates the need for right angle maneuvers and is ideal for long payload handling.
All 7000 series trucks have an optional pantograph feaure. Pantograph reach forklifts have a scissor mechanism to push the forks forward. These are used for double deep shelving designs where two pallets can be kept in each row.
Raymond is one of the world’s best reach forklift producers, and is one of the most respected reach truck brands in the material handling sector.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond West has a fleet of rentals with hundreds of forklifts available at any time. Our rental unit provides top of the line equipment for both short and long term rental requirements. Our rental inventory is regularly updated with new lift trucks that are maintained to strict manufacturer’s specifications. Each lift truck is renewed by a Raymond Certified Technician and quality inspected by our team leader to guarantee that it is in top condition when it arrives on site.
Used Reach Truck Options
Raymond provides many choices for pre-owned reach forklifts through our Raymond ReNewed program. Every pre-owned truck is meticulously inspected and restored to manufacturer standards. For customers on a budget, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day warranty and at least 60% useful life remaining on wheels and tires. Our Performance option lengthens the buy back guarantee to 60 days, offers a fully detailed appearance and assures at least 80% of useful life on the tires and wheels. Finally, our Premium program offers fully repainted forklifts with fresh wheels and tires and a 90 day buy back guarantee.
Reach Lift Rental, Leasing & Sales in Long Beach
If you are considering the purchase of reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West by calling (562) 444-1222. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in the state, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Raymond West | Long Beach, CA