Dock Seals | Long Beach, CA
Raymond West supplies loading dock seals in Long Beach.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Southern California.
Call us today at (562) 444-1222
If you’re in the market for dock seals, Raymond West provides a wide spectrum of options for almost any application.
Dock seals allow you to maintain a controlled atmosphere on your loading dock and protect shipments from weather as they move in and out of your warehouse.
Are dock seals really needed? There are many benefits to adding them, including:
- Energy savings: Dock seals can quickly pay for themselves by reducing your building’s energy expenditures.
- Safety: rain soaked concrete is slippery and hazardous. Defending your dock against the elements makes it a safer workplace.
- Morale: nobody appreciates working in harsh conditions like rain or snow. The morale, productivity and comfort of your workers will be enhanced if your doors are sealed.
- Freight protection: Seals keep rodents and other pests out of your building while defending it against the elements.
- Security: Seals help keep thieves, vandals and vagrants out of your warehouse.
- Short term storage: docked trailers can serve as short term, secure, environmentally-controlled extensions of your facility.
Dock Seals Come in a Variety of Different Designs
Dock seals are typically fabric-covered foam panels that are mounted on the outside of your dock door surrounds. When a trailer pushes against it, the foam compacts, making a firm seal that keeps the weather out. Seals are typically used on smaller door openings, and they can control air flow on your loading dock with up to 90% efficiency.
Dock Seals Near Me
To get more information on dock seal options appropriate for your warehouse, get in touch with a material handling expert at Raymond West today!
Raymond West's Long Beach service area includes Long Beach, North Long Beach, Wilmington, San Pedro, Lomita, Torrance and nearby surrounding areas.