Reach Trucks | Ontario
Raymond West is an Ontario supplier of electric reach trucks
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at 909-930-9399
Throughout the West, warehouse capacity is costly and scarce. Raymond offers a line of narrow aisle reach lift trucks designed for storage facilities where capacity maximization is critical. The wheel base of a reach lift truck is just like a standard forklift, but the body is somewhat smaller, allowing a tighter turning radius and better maneuverability for narrower aisles.
Reach forklifts are unique vehicles that are not suitable for general purpose warehouse tasks. More specifically, common dock tasks like unloading and loading trucks or case picking are not the proper use for a reach truck. They are also not the right equipment for VNA racking layouts that don’t allow right angle stacking. However, for most tight aisle uses reach forklifts are the best option.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series offers a reach truck for most types of operations:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is designed with smaller battery compartment dimensions, giving you the advantages of reduced energy expenditures and narrower aisles.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is configured for small capacity, high throughput use scenarios. With battery compartments between 14-21”, this forklift is optimized for flexibility and efficiency.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck improves your selectivity and general efficiency. It’s clear line of sight mast provides remarkable visibility when in operation, and it’s ideal for high rack scenarios.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is ideal for dock zones and jobs with minimal lifting heights and shorter travel ranges.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is great for extended transport distances and it offers superior ergonomic support for drivers. The reach truck controls are engineered with safety and daily usage in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck eliminates the need for 90 degree maneuvers and is ideal for long load handling.
Raymond is among the world’s best reach forklift producers, and is one of the most respected reach truck brands in the material handling sector.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond West maintains a rental fleet with hundreds of forklifts available at any time. Our rental department features top quality lift trucks for either short or extended term rental requirements. Our rental inventory is frequently replenished with new equipment that is maintained in accordance with meticulous manufacturer’s standards. Every forklift is prepped by a Raymond Certified Technician and carefully examined by our head technician to guarantee that it is in top condition when it is delivered to your location.
Used Reach Truck Options
We feature several options for pre-owned reach trucks under our Raymond ReNewed plan. Each previously owned lift truck is rigorously assessed and brought up to manufacturer requirements. For value minded customers, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day buy back guarantee and at least 60% useful life remaining on wheels and tires. Our Performance option stretches the buy back guarantee to 60 days, offers a refurbished aesthetic and assures a minimum of 80% of useful life on the wheels and tires. Finally, our Premium plan features totally repainted forklifts with fresh wheels and tires and a 90 day buy back guarantee.
Reach Lift Rental, Leasing & Sales in Ontario, CA
If you are in the market for reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West by calling 909-930-9399. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in California, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
4602 E Brickell St.
Ontario, California 91761