Forklift Service | Ontario, CA
Raymond West is an Ontario service provider for all types of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in California.
Call us today at (909) 930-9399
Forklift service is an important component in your storage facility operational strategy. For your pre-planned maintenance and unscheduled repairs, it’s essential to have reliable, knowledgeable technicians ready to dispatch at the moment they are needed.
Choosing an appropriate business partner for your service needs can make all the difference in staying on top of your commitments and allowing your operation to run in the most efficient manner possible. When selecting a lift truck maintenance partner, here are a few things you should think about:
- Ability and geographic coverage: the majority of smaller maintenance and repair operations employ only a few technical specialists and have a single location. This is often a problem when requesting unplanned maintenance since small organizations have fewer techs and less flexibility in their schedules. Additionally, in situations where you have a number of locations across a state or service area, you may experience lengthy response times or may even need multiple maintenance partners. Raymond West maintains locations across nine states. We employ over 400 technicians, and our standard dispatch to arrival time is slightly more than 2 hours.
- Unified maintenance: storage facilities have a lot more equipment to maintain than just forklifts. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems need work from time to time. Having a single organization that has the ability to maintain all of your systems is not just convenient, it can greatly reduce your costs when you implement a planned maintenance routine.
- Technical expertise: let’s face it, not all technicians have the same level of training or experience . It’s vital to have capable technicians if you want service done right on the first visit, particularly if you maintain several brands of lift trucks. Raymond West has some of the most highly trained specialists in the material handling industry that can maintain Raymond equipment and almost all other manufacturers. Raymond’s training programs are among the finest in the industry, and we put technicians from many different companies through rigorous technical training at one of our facilities in California.
- Lift Truck Parts: offering more than 4,000 parts in stock and access to over 100,000 more, we feature one of the largest parts operations in the Western U.S. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can get you the parts you need when you need them. For larger organizations, our parts consignment option can ensure that your technicians have parts at their fingertips when required.
- Efficiency and speed: Raymond teams arrive on site ready to get you back up and running. Our fully outfitted service trucks carry all the common parts and tools necessary for almost any job so that we don’t need additional visits or part deliveries. Between our short dispatch intervals and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can many times reduce your downtime by a day or longer in contrast to other forklift repair providers.
- Warehouse integration: with Raymond’s iTrack, your team can ask for immediate repair from any vendor via our web portal. They also have the ability to track maintenance logs and schedules, service history and expenses, equipment availability and planned maintenance. Best of all, Raymond can give you a single bill for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can readily keep track of and control expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Out of service forklifts can put you behind schedule and a rapid recovery is essential to maintaining efficiency. Whether you are looking for immediate lift truck service, common maintenance or a planned maintenance program, Raymond West has what you need. Get in touch with us today!
4602 E Brickell St.
Ontario, California 91761