Material Handling - Ontario, CA
Raymond West is the number one full service material handling equipment seller in San Bernardino County. We offer everything from pallet trucks to conveyor systems, and everything between.
As one of the world's top material handling brand names, we come with nearly a century of experience in the business. If you need machinery or solutions for your warehouse or distribution center, Raymond can deliver it.
We provide the highest quality equipment available, and our sales are supported by the finest service and parts departments in the market.
We maintain facilities in all parts of Southern California and it's no more than a brief drive to one of our branches from pretty much anywhere in the region.
Our Ontario facility is close to the intersection of the Interstate 15 and 10 freeways near the East Jurupa Street exit. This prime location in San Bernardino County gives us convenient access to the Pomona Valley, San Bernardino International Airport, the intermodal freight transport yards, and the large warehouse and distribution complexes throughout the region.
Our location at 4602 E Brickell St, Ontario, CA 91761 serves customers in San Bernardino County and the Pomona Valley, including Chino, Corona, Fontana, Montclair, Norco, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino and Upland.
Our Ontario office fulfills a wide assortment of material handling items. We supply one of the biggest inventories of pallet trucks in San Bernardino County, with dozens of choices for both electric and manual pallet trucks.
Our motorized pallet jack catalog offers walk behind, walkie rider and rider jack options, depending on your capacity criteria and use scenarios. Our hand pallet trucks also come with a wide range of weight capacities and features, and are among the most reputable and durable machines available now.
If you are in need of pallet jack wheels or parts, our parts division stocks a considerable collection of items from many manufacturers, including Dayton, Yale, Crown and Wesco.
When it comes to pallet jack repair, the Raymond Service Department is staffed by one of the highest rated teams of factory trained specialists anywhere, and their repair and maintenance program is the best in the industry.
Apart from pallet jacks, Raymond proffers an extensive array of products and services from our manufacturing and professional service partners.
For loading dock products, we feature a complete line of dock levelers. Additionally, we have high speed doors, and accessories like dock bumpers, shelters, lights, fans, ramps, vehicle restraints, seals, and more.
When it comes down to warehouse layout, design and engineering, Raymond is the provider to call. Whether you are reconfiguring, expanding or constructing a new facility, we can help you design the perfect solution to increase space utilization and attain the most overall performance achievable for your material handling operation.
We feature all manner of warehouse shelving, from selective rack, to high density, to dynamic racking options like pallet flow and push back racks.
With respect to warehouse automation, we work with vendors like Kardex Remstar and TGW to bring you carousels, conveyors, lift modules, radio shuttles and automated storage and retrieval systems.
Raymond's Ontario crew can pull from every one of Raymond's resources in the SoCal region and around the nation in order to help you build, specify and design the perfect warehouse or DC for your operation. In short, Raymond's local, regional and national presence can give you a substantial advantage when developing and implementing your material handling enterprise plans. Capitalize on our corporate resources and know-how.
Despite the fact that we predominantly promote brand-new equipment, we do feature previously owned equipment once it passes our extensive inspection conditions. We often receive used equipment from fleet lease returns, and we restore and re-sell it at a significant markdown. Used warehouse shelving and used pallet jacks are among our best selling pre-owned products.
When it comes to material handling equipment supply in Ontario, call Raymond West.
Material Handling Company- Raymond is a full service supplier
- Consulting- whether you need help with design, engineering or financing, we have experts that can help!
- Equipment- we are a distributor for all of the industry top brands.
- Systems- from the dock, to the warehouse to the distribution center, we can automate and improve your efficiency.
- Design- we'll help you sift through your options and design systems and workflow.
Conveyor Systems- let our team of experts help with your configuration
- Industrial & warehouse- whatever your application, we can bring in the right partners to get you the best results.
- Pallet, carton, and case conveyors- we offer a range of conveyor capacities and types.
- Belt & roller systems- we can design all manner of conveyors from motorized roller, to belt driven or lineshaft options.
Dock Levelers- we are your loading dock experts
- Hydraulic, air powered & mechanical- we offer all types of levelers for every application.
- Installation, repair, service and maintenance- whether you need a full pit installation or just need minor repairs, we have you covered.
- Replacement parts- our parts department can get you up and running in no time.
Pallet Jacks- Raymond is one of the largest pallet truck distributors in California
- Electric- we have a full line of walkies, walkie rider, center riders and order pickers.
- Manual-our hand pallet jacks are top quality, durable trucks that will last for years.
- Specialty-we offer non-standard configurations like low profile, heavy duty, stainless steel, galvanized, power assist and portable options.
- Used-we offer a huge selection of refurbished, lease return pallet trucks under our Raymond ReNewed program.
Pallet Racking- if you're looking for warehouse storage solutions, you've come to the right place
- Selective pallet racks- whether you need single deep, double deep narrow aisle selective racking, we have an option that's right for you.
- High density pallet racks
- Drive in- last in / first out configurations.
- Drive through- first in / first out configurations.
Warehouse- we are experts in automation equipment and systems integration
- Equipment-whether you're looking for vertical or horizontal carousels, vertical lift systems or AS/RS, we've got options from top manufacturers.
- Systems- we offer everything from AS/RS to automated lift trucks and pallet shuttles.
- Design- we are full service, from general consulting to engineering and specification.