Dock Seals | Ontario, CA
Raymond West supplies loading dock seals in Ontario.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Southern California.
Call us today at (909) 930-9399
If you’re in the market for dock seals, Raymond West distributes a wide range of options for nearly any requirement.
Dock seals can help you sustain a consistent environment on your loading dock and shield goods from weather as they move in and out of your facility.
Do you really need to seal your docks? There are many benefits to adding them, including:
- Energy conservation: Dock seals can quickly pay for themselves by slashing your facility's heating and cooling costs.
- Safety: wet concrete is slick and dangerous. Protecting your dock from inclimate weather makes it a safer workplace.
- Employee well-being: no one enjoys working in inclimate weather like snow or rain. The comfort, morale, and productivity of your team will be enhanced if you add door seals.
- Cargo protection: Seals keep rats, mice and other pests away from your warehouse and shield it against precipitation, wind and harsh temperatures.
- Building security: Seals assist with keeping unauthorized people out of your facility.
- Temporary storage: docked trailers can act as short term, secure, temperature-controlled additions to your building.
Dock Seals Come in a Variety of Different Designs
Dock seals are usually fabric-covered foam panels that are mounted on the exterior side of your loading dock door frames. When a trailer pushes against it, the foam gets squeezed, creating a firm seal that keeps the weather out. Seals are typically used on smaller door openings, and they can limit air flow on your dock with up to 90% efficiency.
Dock Seals Near Me
To find out more about dock seal options appropriate for your warehouse, contact a material handling expert at Raymond West today!
Raymond West's Ontario, California facility serves parts of Los Angeles County and San Bernardino County, including Ontario, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, La Verne, San Dimas, Covina, West Covina, Pomona, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, Chino, Norco, Eastvale, Corona, Jurupa Valley, San Bernardino, Rialto and all surrounding areas.
Raymond West | Ontario California Material Handling Equipment Supplier
4602 E Brickell St
Ontario, CA 91761