Forklift Service | Orange County, CA
Raymond West is an Orange County service provider for all types of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in California.
Call us today at (714) 790-9300
Lift truck maintenance is an important piece of your storage facility or distribution center operational strategy. For both routine maintenance and unscheduled service calls, it’s important to have dependable, highly skilled specialists available whenever you need them.
Finding an appropriate strategic partner for your service requirements can be a decisive factor in staying on top of your commitments and keeping your operation running at maximum productivity. Here are a few things you should consider when choosing a forklift maintenance company:
- Coverage and capability: the majority of “mom and pop” service companies employ a handful of service techs and have only one location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when scheduling unplanned maintenance because small organizations have far less scheduling flexibility. Moreover, if you have multiple locations throughout a state or service area, you may experience lengthy response times or even need to contract more than one maintenance partner. Raymond West has facilities throughout nine states. We employ over 400 experts, and our mean on-site time is just over 120 minutes.
- Single source service: storage facilities typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Overhead doors, dock levelers, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems require regular service. Having a single vendor that is capable of maintaining all of your systems is not only convenient, it can greatly reduce your costs when you implement a planned maintenance routine.
- Quality technicians: let’s face it, not all technicians have the same level of training or experience . It’s vital to have capable technicians if you want service done right on the first visit, particularly if you maintain several brands of lift trucks. Raymond West has some of the most highly trained specialists in the material handling industry that can service all brands of material handling equipment. Our technical training programs are the most advanced in the business, and we train forklift mechanics from all over the West at our facility in Southern California.
- Forklift Parts: with over 4,000 parts in inventory and access to over 100,000 more, we feature one of the best-stocked material handling equipment parts departments in the Western U.S. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can supply the part numbers you need when you need them most. In addition, our consignment program can ensure that your mechanics have parts at their fingertips whenever needed.
- Speed and efficiency: Raymond teams come prepared. Our thoroughly outfitted service vans carry all the tools and common parts necessary for most maintenance and repair tasks so that we don’t need additional site visits or part deliveries. Between our short dispatch intervals and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can many times save you a day or more of down time in contrast to other forklift repair providers.
- System integration: using Raymond’s iTrack, your team can ask for urgent service from any supplier through our web portal. They can also monitor maintenance schedules and logs, service history and expenses, equipment availability and programmed maintenance. Best of all, Raymond can give you one monthly invoice for enterprise-wide maintenance so that you can readily keep track of and control costs.
Forklift Service Near Me
Forklift downtime can initiate costly and significant delays and getting back online quickly is essential to maintaining performance. Whether you need urgent forklift service, general maintenance or a planned maintenance program, Raymond West can help. Contact us today!
Raymond West Orange County
Orange County Service Area:
Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana, Tustin and surrounding areas