Reach Trucks | Oxnard
Raymond West is an Oxnard / Ventura / Camarillo supplier of electric reach trucks
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (805) 667-0888
In Ventura County, warehouse capacity is costly and hard to come by. We offer a line of narrow aisle reach trucks well suited for warehouses where capacity maximization is crucial. The wheel base of a reach lift truck is identical to a standard forklift, but the chassis is more compact, allowing a tighter turning radius and greater maneuverability for narrower aisles.
Reach trucks are unique trucks that are not appropriate for everyday warehouse operations. For example, common dock jobs like unloading and loading trucks or case picking are not the appropriate application for a reach forklift. They also can’t be used for narrow aisle racking configurations that don’t permit right angle stacking. However, for many restricted aisle designs reach lift trucks are the best option.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series offers a reach truck for most types of operations:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is engineered with smaller battery compartment dimensions, giving you the advantages of reduced energy expenditures and narrower aisle requirements.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is engineered for reduced capacity, high throughput use scenarios. With battery compartments between 14-21”, this truck is optimized for versatility and efficiency.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck enhances your selectivity and overall productivity. It’s unobstructed view mast provides exceptional visibility when in use, and it’s ideal for high rack applications.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is well suited for dock zones and tasks with minimal lift heights and lower transport distances.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is great for lengthy transport distances and it features excellent ergonomic support for operators. The reach forklift controls are configured with consistent use and the highest safety standards in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck puts an end to the requirement for 90 degree maneuvers and is well suited for long load reqirements.
Raymond is among the world’s best reach forklift makers, and is one of the most respected reach forklift brands in the material handling sector.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond keeps a fleet of rentals with hundreds of forklifts available at any time. Our rental department provides high quality forklifts for both short and extended term rental requirements. Our fleet of rental trucks is regularly replenished with new forklifts that are maintained in accordance with rigorous manufacturer’s standards. Each truck is refurbished by a Raymond Certified Technician and thoroughly tested by our head technician to ensure that it is performance ready when it is delivered to your location.
Used Reach Truck Options
Raymond West offers many choices for pre-owned reach trucks under our Raymond ReNewed plan. Every pre-owned lift truck is rigorously examined and restored to factory standards. For customers on a budget, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day buy back guarantee and a minimum of 60% useful life remaining on tires and wheels. Our Performance option lengthens the buy back guarantee to 60 days, offers a fully detailed aesthetic and assures at least 80% of useful life on the wheels and tires. Finally, our Premium program features completely repainted lift trucks with replacement tires and wheels and a 90 day guarantee.
Reach Lift Rental, Leasing & Sales in Oxnard / Ventura / Camarillo
If you are in the market for reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West by calling (805) 667-0888. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in California, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.Raymond West Oxnard
Serving Oxnard, Ventura, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Santa Paula, Simi Valley