Dock Seals | Oxnard / Ventura / Camarillo
Raymond West supplies loading dock seals in Ventura County.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in the Southern California.
Call us today at (805) 667-0888
If you’re in the market for dock seals, Raymond West provides a wide range of options for nearly any requirement.
Dock seals can assist in maintaining a consistent environment on your loading dock and safeguard shipments from weather as they move in and out of your warehouse.
Are dock seals really necessary? Here are some points to consider:
- Energy conservation: Dock seals can yield substantial cost savings by reducing your facility's energy expenses.
- Safety: rain soaked concrete is slippery and hazardous. Protecting your dock from inclimate weather makes it a much safer place to be.
- Morale: nobody appreciates working in extreme weather like snow or rain. The productivity, morale and comfort of your workers will be enhanced when you seal your doors.
- Cargo protection: Seals keep rats, mice and other vermin out of your facility and protect it from harsh weather.
- Peace of mind: Seals help keep unauthorized people out of your building.
- Short term storage: trailers at your dock can provide temporary, secure, environmentally-controlled extensions of your facility.
Dock Seals Come in a Variety of Different Designs
Dock seals are usually fabric-wrapped foam panels that attach to the outside of your dock door surrounds. When a trailer is backed up, the foam compacts, making a tight seal that blocks wind and precipitation. Seals are usually applied to smaller door openings, and they can mitigate air flow on your loading dock with up to 90% efficiency.
Dock Seals Near Me
To learn more about dock seal possibilities appropriate for your warehouse, contact a material handling professional at Raymond West now!
Raymond West's Oxnard / Ventura service area includes Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Ventura, Santa Paula, Westlake Village, Simi Valley and all surrounding areas.
Ventura County, CA