Forklift Service | Phoenix
Raymond West Inc is a Phoenix service provider for all makes and models of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in Arizona.
Call us today at (602) 275-2228
Forklift service is a crucial component in your warehouse operational master plan. For your scheduled service and unplanned service calls, it’s essential to have reliable, highly skilled specialists ready to dispatch at the moment they are required.
Finding a suitable strategic partner for your service requirements can play a crucial role in staying on top of your commitments and allowing your operation to run at maximum productivity. If you’re looking for a maintenance partner, there are a number of factors you should assess:
- Coverage and capability: many “mom and pop” service businesses have only a few service techs and have only one location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when scheduling unplanned maintenance since fewer technicians means less scheduling flexibility. Additionally, in situations where you have a number of locations across a state or service area, you may be subject to much longer dispatch times or may even need multiple maintenance partners. Raymond West Inc has facilities across 9 Western states. We have a team of over 400 technicians, and our mean dispatch to arrival time is about 2 hours.
- Unified maintenance: storage facilities have a lot more equipment to maintain than just forklifts. Dock levelers, dock doors, automated storage systems, conveyors and many other systems require regular service. Having one partner that can service all of your systems is not only convenient, it can reduce your costs substantially when you initiate a scheduled maintenance plan.
- Quality technicians: let’s face it, not all technicians have the same level of training or experience . Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Raymond West Inc has some of the most highly trained specialists in the industry that can maintain not only Raymond, but almost any manufacturer or material handling equipment type available. Our technical training programs are the finest in the business, and we actually offer industry technician training at our facility in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Forklift Parts: with over 4,000 parts in inventory and availability of more than 100,000 more, we feature one of the largest parts operations in the West. Regardless of manufacturer, we can supply the components you need when you need them most. In addition, our consignment parts program can ensure that your mechanics have parts instantly available when required.
- Speed and efficiency: Raymond West technicians come ready to get you back up and running. Our thoroughly outfitted service vehicles have all the common parts and tools necessary for most jobs so that we don’t need additional site visits or part deliveries. Between our short dispatch intervals and our ability to resolve issues quickly, we can oftentimes save you a day or more of down time versus other forklift repair providers.
- Warehouse integration: with Raymond’s iTrack, your team can call for immediate repair from any supplier via our web portal. They also have the ability to review maintenance logs and schedules, service costs and history, equipment up time and planned maintenance. In addition, we can give you one monthly invoice for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can easily keep track of and control costs.
Forklift Service Near Me
Having a forklift out of service can put you behind schedule and a rapid recovery is essential to maintaining productivity. Whether you are seeking immediate lift truck repair, general maintenance or a scheduled maintenance contract, Raymond West Inc can help. Call us today!
Raymond West Inc Phoenix
2659 E Magnolia St
Phoenix, AZ 85034