Electric Forklift Rental | Phoenix
Raymond West Inc is a Phoenix supplier of forklift and other material handling equipment rentals.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Arizona.
Call us today at (602) 275-2228
Raymond West Inc provides a complete line of forklift rental choices, in addition to all the other equipment rentals you’ll require for your warehouse location. Whether you’re sourcing a whole fleet or one fork truck, Raymond is the company to call. We provide the best services and products in the material handling equipment industry at affordable rates.
Along with equipment rental, we provide comprehensive product support, including parts, maintenance, service, delivery and operator safety training.
Raymond West has locations throughout the West and offers new and used equipment rentals and sales.
Raymond West provides a complete line of electric forklift rentals and is among the largest electric forklift fleet dealers in Arizona. Whether you require stand-up or sit-down forklifts, Raymond has an option to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Raymond forklift trucks deliver excellent visibility, first-rate ergonomics and incomparable efficiency, making them the best performing counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond ‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: great for rough dock applications, an AC drive provides torque and stamina.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast delivers an unimpeded line of vision for the operator, load capacity of up to 5,000 pounds.
- Raymond 4460 Sit Down vehicles: great for a wide range of used and well suited for attachments and specialty racks.
- Raymond 4750 Sit Down: this truck supplies superior operative comfort and productivity and is best in class when it comes to performance and ergonomics.
Raymond West supplies reach forklift rentals for nearly every application. The 4-D reach truck eliminates the requirement for 90 degree turns and is ideal for long cargo handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can boost storage capacity by almost forty percent with double deep pallet configuration. If you need to rent reach trucks, Raymond has more choices than nearlyany dealer in the state.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance configuration for high rack uses and a clear view, in addition to a side-stance option for dock-to-stock and shorter heights.
- The new Raymond 7530 has the highest industry lift height at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 lbs at a height of 505 inches.
- The 7700 offers both seated and standing operation and is ideal for extended on site travel time and all day use.
Raymond is one of the top manufacturers of turret trucks and is one of the most trusted names in forklifts. We provide numerous alternatives in our swing reach product set, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this truck provides case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in narrow aisle configurations. It has a maximum lift height of 33 ft.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 provides a maximum lift height of 43 feet, faster speeds and large load capacity, making it the perfect choice for special heavy-duty VNA applications.
- Raymond 9800 Swing Reach: this jointed truck has even greater lifting capacity and delivers industrial payload handling of up to 50 ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has AC/DC power modes, enabling every day, 24x7 operation. Furthermore, it supports a maximum 4,000 pound load capacity and heights up to 59 feet.
Rent electric pallet jacks from Raymond and you’ll have a full range of product options. Choose from walkies, walkie riders or riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is ideal for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line delivers all around performance for racks and trailers.
Orderpicker forklift rental choices from Raymond are comprised of our low priced 5200 unit, our versatile 5400 designed for high-use operations, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of a maximum height of 30 ft. Our high end 5600 orderpicker is great for special high level picking applications, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less applications like furniture storage.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental options include our SpinGo model, a great alternative to push work platforms or push ladders. If you need to rent a scissor lift with greater functionality, our Sprint aerial lift option offers an elevated, drivable work surface and an adaptable load tray.
For industrial uses where workers are high in the air, safety should always be the number one concern, particularly when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to buy or rent your equipment? A Raymond customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the most optimal terms for acquiring your equipment.
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re seeking rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs.
Request a quote today!