Reach Trucks | Portland, OR
Raymond West is a Portland supplier of electric reach trucks.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in the Pacific Northwest.
Call us today at (800) 675-2500
Throughout the Western U.S., warehouse capacity is costly and hard to come by. Raymond West offers a line of narrow aisle reach lift truck options that are perfect for warehouses where capacity maximization is crucial. The wheel base of a reach lift truck is the same as a standard forklift, but the frame is somewhat smaller, so that the turning radius is reduced and it can be operated in smaller aisle widths.
Reach forklifts are specialized pieces of equipment that are not appropriate for general purpose warehouse tasks. For example, common dock functions like unloading and loading trailers or case picking aren’t the appropriate use for a reach truck. They are also not the right equipment for VNA racking configurations that don’t permit right angle stacking. However, for the majority of limited aisle designs reach lift trucks are the best vehicles for the job.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series has options for almost every use case:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is engineered with smaller battery compartment dimensions, allowing reduced energy expenditures and narrower aisles.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is engineered for reduced footprint, high throughput use scenarios. With battery compartments ranging from 14-21 inches, this forklift is optimized for flexibility and performance.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck increases your selectivity and general efficiency. It’s unobstructed view mast provides remarkable visibility when traveling and load handling, and it’s perfect for high rack uses.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is well suited for dock zones and applications with lower lift heights and shorter transport ranges.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is great for lengthy travel distances and it provides superior ergonomic support for workers. The reach forklift controls are designed with consistent use and the highest safety standards in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck eliminates the need for 90 degree maneuvers and is great for long payload handling.
All 7000 series trucks have an optional pantograph option. Pantograph reach forklifts have a scissor mechanism to push the forks forward. This type of equipment is made for double deep rack layouts where two pallets can be stored in each row.
Raymond is one of the leading global reach truck producers, and is one of the most storied reach truck brands in the material handling industry.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond West has a fleet of rentals with hundreds of options available. Our rental department offers high quality lift trucks for both short and extended term rental requirements. Our rental inventory is consistently replenished with new equipment that is maintained in accordance with meticulous manufacturer’s requirements. Every truck is renewed by a Raymond Certified Technician and thoroughly tested by our team leader to ensure that it is performance ready when it arrives on site.
Used Reach Truck Options
We feature many choices for used reach forklifts under our Raymond ReNewed program. Every used lift truck is rigorously assessed and restored to factory specifications. For value minded customers, Raymond offers a Value plan with a 30 day buy back guarantee and a minimum of 60% useful life remaining on tires and wheels. Our Performance program stretches the guarantee to 60 days, offers a refurbished aesthetic and assures at least 80% of useful life on the tires and wheels. Finally, our Premium program offers totally repainted forklifts with brand new tires and wheels and a 90 day guarantee.
Reach Forklift Near Me
If you are considering the purchase of reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in the state, offering both new and pre-owned reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Raymond's Portland service operation includes all of Western Oregon and Southwest Washington, including Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Sherwood, Tualatin, Wilsonville, Oregon City, Gladstone, Clackamas, Milwaukie, Happy Valley, Gresham, Troutdale, Woodburn, Salem, Vancouver, Ridgefield, Longview, Kelso and surrounding areas.
Raymond West | Portland Forklift Dealer
3148 NE 181st Ave
Portland, OR 97230