Forklift Service | Riverside, CA
Raymond West is a Riverside service provider for all types of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in California.
Call us today at (951) 384-2444
Lift truck maintenance is an important piece of your storage facility operational strategy. For both planned maintenance and unscheduled service calls, it’s essential to have dependable, knowledgeable technicians ready to dispatch at the moment they are needed.
Selecting an appropriate business partner for your maintenance needs can be a decisive factor in maintaining your schedule and enabling your organization to run at maximum efficiency. When selecting a lift truck maintenance partner, here are a few things you should think about:
- Capability and coverage: most local service operations have a handful of service techs and have only one location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when scheduling emergency service calls since small organizations have fewer techs and less flexibility in their schedules. Furthermore, in situations where you have multiple locations throughout a region or state, you may be subject to much longer dispatch intervals or perhaps require multiple service companies. Raymond West maintains locations throughout 9 states. We have a team of over 400 specialists, and our average arrival time is slightly more than 2 hours.
- Unified maintenance: storage facilities have highly variable maintenance needs. Dock levelers, dock doors, automated storage systems, conveyors and many other systems need work from time to time. Having a single vendor that is capable of maintaining all of your systems is not just convenient, it can greatly reduce your costs when you add all of your equipment to a planned maintenance routine.
- Skilled technicians: across the industry, there are many levels of training and experience when it comes to technicians . Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Raymond West has some of the most highly trained technicians in the industry that can service Raymond equipment and almost all other manufacturers. Raymond’s training programs are among the most advanced in the industry, and we actually offer industry technician training at our facility in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Lift Truck Parts: with over 4,000 parts in stock and access to more than 100,000 more, we feature one of the largest material handling equipment parts departments in the Western U.S. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can supply the part numbers you need whenever you need them. For larger organizations, our consignment parts option can ensure that your mechanics have parts at their fingertips when needed.
- Efficiency and speed: Our teams come prepared. Our thoroughly equipped service vans have all the common parts and tools needed for almost any job so that we don’t need repeat visits or parts runs. Between our short dispatch intervals and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can often reduce your downtime by a day or longer in contrast to other lift truck repair providers.
- System integration: using Raymond’s iTrack, your team can request urgent maintenance from any supplier through our web portal. They can also review maintenance logs and schedules, service history and expenses, equipment availability and scheduled maintenance. Best of all, Raymond can give you one monthly bill for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can easily review and control expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Forklift downtime can initiate costly and significant delays and expedited service is vital for maintaining efficiency. Whether you need urgent lift truck service, common maintenance or a scheduled maintenance contract, Raymond West has a full range of options. Contact us today!
Raymond West Riverside
Riverside Service Area:
Redlands, Colton, Rialto, Bloomington, Moreno Valley, Hemet, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Coachella Valley