Dock Doors | Riverside
Raymond West supplies and services dock doors in Riverside, CA.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in California.
Call us today at (951) 384-2444
Warehouse dock doors get much more daily use than your average overhead door. In a high throughput dock environment, many overhead doors may open and close more than a dozen times a day, leading to excessive wear and tear on rollers, tracks, springs, cables, panels and other overhead door elements. As a result of this unrelenting use, warehouse overhead doors must be carefully maintained.
Warehouse doors are directly in the path of forklift and pallet truck traffic, and dock doors are sometimes struck by mismanaged equipment. Even a slight forklift impact may knock a door out of its tracks or possibly even destroy it completely.
A stuck or broken bay door can compromise your building security if the door is stuck in an open position or cannot be adequately locked up. An open door may also leave products subject to weather damage and rodents, as well as waste energy.
Door repair should be left to trained technicians, because compromised doors can be a real safety issue in your warehouse. Heavy doors and rollers can easily shatter or chop off fingers, and tightly wound torsion springs can cause serious bodily harm or even death. Doors that go off their tracks can also fall suddenly, so it’s important to clear the immediate area of workers and products while awaiting repair.
Dock and Door Experts
Loading dock door sales and service is Raymond’s core competency. We supply, install, maintain and repair all categories of dock and warehouse doors.
- With over 400 service techs across 19 branches, we serve all of California and have a technician near you.
- Our specialists are up to speed on all dock equipment, interlock systems, and other warehouse equipment that many other service businesses don’t have experience with.
- Raymond’s service vehicles carry an inventory of frequently used parts and all the tools necessary for almost all dock and door repairs.
- Raymond has one of the largest parts departments in Southern California, and we carry components for all brands of dock doors and other loading dock systems.
High Speed Door
For high throughput, climate controlled or energy saving facilities, we offer a line of high speed roll up doors in several different base materials for applications ranging from industrial to clean room use. Whether you’re looking for indoor or exterior configuration, we provide high performance doors made of durable fabric, rubber or metal for many different types of applications.
Our high performance door control systems minimize air exchange, reduce open/close cycle times and feature easy, ergonomic operatbility for your employees. With safety features like LED traffic alerts and code compliant egress options, we provide some of the most sophisticated high speed door systems on the market.
Riverside Warehouse Door Repair
Raymond West is not a “garage door” company. Our expertise is in DC, warehouse and industrial doors, and all of our specialists are qualified to maintain several different categories of material handling equipment and systems.
- Raymond West employs one of the most highly skilled squads of warehouse technicians in the industry.
- 24 hour emergency service is available.
- Average on-site time is about 2 hours from first call.
Raymond West Riverside
Service Area: Redlands, Colton, Rialto, Bloomington, Moreno Valley, Hemet, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Coachella Valley
Phone: (951) 384-2444