Forklift Service | Sacramento
Raymond West is a Sacramento service provider for all types of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in California.
Call us today at (800) 675-2500.
Lift truck maintenance is a crucial component in your DC or warehouse operational plan. For both planned service and unplanned service calls, it’s essential to have reliable, highly skilled technicians at your disposal when you need them.
Selecting an appropriate strategic partner for your maintenance requirements can make all the difference in staying on schedule and enabling your organization to run in the most efficient manner possible. Here are a few things you should consider when choosing a forklift maintenance company:
- Capability and coverage: the majority of “mom and pop” service companies have a small number of service techs and have only one location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when requesting urgent service visits since small organizations have fewer techs and less flexibility in their schedules. Moreover, in the event you have a number of locations across a state or service area, you may be subject to much longer dispatch intervals or perhaps require multiple maintenance partners. Raymond West maintains maintenance operations spanning nine states. We feature a team of more than 400 technicians, and our average dispatch to arrival time is just over 2 hours.
- Unified maintenance: warehouses and DCs have highly variable maintenance needs. Dock levelers, dock doors, automated storage systems, conveyors and many other systems require regular service. Having a single vendor that has the ability to maintain all of your systems is not only efficient, it can reduce your costs substantially when you initiate a scheduled maintenance plan.
- Skilled technicians: let’s face it, not all technicians have the same level of training or experience . When you want to get a forklift repair done quickly and done right the first time, particularly if you run multiple types of trucks, it’s important to have capable technicians. Raymond West has one of the most skilled technical teams in the material handling industry that can service not only Raymond, but almost any manufacturer or material handling equipment type available. Our technical training programs are the best in the business, and we put technicians from many different companies through rigorous technical training at one of our facilities in California.
- Forklift Parts: with more than 4,000 parts in stock and access to more than 100,000 more, we feature one of the best-stocked material handling equipment parts departments in the Western U.S. Whether you’re looking for Raymond, Toyota, Hyster, Crown, or any other brand, we can deliver the components you need when you need them most. For larger organizations, our parts consignment option can make sure that your mechanics have parts at their fingertips whenever required.
- Speed and efficiency: Raymond teams come ready to get you back up and running. Our thoroughly outfitted service vehicles carry all the tools and common parts needed for most maintenance and repair tasks so that we don’t need repeat site visits or parts runs. Between our short dispatch intervals and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can many times reduce your downtime by a day or longer in contrast to other forklift repair providers.
- Warehouse integration: using a tool like Raymond’s iTrack, your team members can ask for immediate maintenance from any supplier through our web interface. You can also track maintenance schedules and logs, service costs and history, equipment availability and planned maintenance. Best of all, we can give you one monthly bill for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can easily review and manage expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Forklift downtime can put you behind schedule and expedited service is essential to maintaining performance. Whether you are seeking urgent forklift repair, day to day maintenance or a planned maintenance contract, Raymond West has a full range of options. Get in touch with us today!
Raymond West's Sacramento facility serves the greater Sacramento area and other parts of Northern California, including Sacramento, Elk Grove, Auburn, Placerville, Vacaville, Fairfield, Sausalito, Napa, Santa Rosa, Redding, Eureka and all surrounding areas.
900 National Dr
Sacramento, CA 95834