Electric Forklift Rental | San Diego
Raymond West is a San Diego supplier of forklift and other material handling equipment rentals.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Southern California.
Call us today at (858) 679-1800
Raymond West furnishes a complete range of forklift rental choices, along with all the other equipment rentals you’ll require for your warehouse location. Whether you’re sourcing an entire fleet or a single fork truck, Raymond is the company to call. We provide the best products and services in the material handling equipment industry at reasonable rates.
In addition to equipment rental, we offer comprehensive product support, including parts, maintenance, service, delivery and operator safety training.
Raymond West has locations throughout California and offers new and used equipment rentals and sales.
Raymond West offers a complete range of electric forklift rentals and is among the largest electric forklift fleet dealers in the West. Whether you are looking for stand-up or sit-down forklifts, we have an option to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Raymond forklift trucks offer superior visibility, unparalleled ergonomics and incomparable efficiency, making them the highest performance counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond ‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: perfect for rough dock applications, an AC drive provides torque and stamina.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast delivers an unimpeded line of sight for the operator, payload capacity of up to 5k pounds.
- Raymond 4460 Sit Down vehicles: ideal for a large variety of used and well suited for attachments and specialty racks.
- Raymond 4750 Sit Down: this truck offers exceptional operative comfort and productivity and is top of the line when it comes to performance and design.
Raymond has reach forklift rentals for nearly every application. The 4-D reach truck puts an end to the need for right angle turns and is ideal for long load handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can increase storage density by up to forty percent with double deep pallet storage. When you need to rent reach trucks, Raymond West has more choices than nearlyany dealer in the state.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance configuration for high rack applications and a clear view, as well as a side-stance configuration for dock-to-stock and shorter heights.
- The new Raymond 7530 has the highest industry lift maximum at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 pounds at a height of 505 inches.
- The 7700 delivers both seated and stand-up operation and is perfect for prolonged on site travel time and all day use.
Raymond is one of the top manufacturers of turret trucks and is one of the most celebrated brand names in forklifts. We furnish several options in our swing reach product line, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this truck provides case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in VNA layouts. It has a maximum lift height of 33 feet.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 offers a maximum lift height of 43 ft, faster speeds and large load capacity, making it the most suitable selection for special heavy-duty VNA applications.
- Raymond 9800 Swing Reach: this jointed truck has even greater lifting capacity and provides industrial load handling of up to 50 ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has both alternating and direct power options, providing for every day, 24x7 utilization. Furthermore, it offers a maximum 4,000 pound payload capacity and a maximum height of 59 feet.
Rent electric pallet jacks from Raymond West and you’ll have a complete range of product options. Choose from riders, walkies, or walkie-riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is perfect for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line offers versatile performance for racks and trailers.
Orderpicker forklift rental options from Raymond are comprised of our value driven 5200 unit, our flexible 5400 designed for high-use operations, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of fork elevated heights of 30 ft. Our top of the line 5600 orderpicker is great for special high level picking requirements, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less applications like furniture warehouses.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental choices include our SpinGo model, an ideal alternative to push work platforms or push ladders. If you need to rent a scissor lift with more functionality, our Sprint aerial lift option is configured with a drivable, elevated work surface and an adjustable load tray.
For industrial uses where workers are high in the air, safety should always be the primary concern, especially when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to buy or rent your equipment? A Raymond customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the perfect terms for your equipment procurement.
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re searching for rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs.
Request a quote today!