Forklift Service | Santa Barbara, CA
Raymond West is a Santa Barbara service provider for all types of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in California.
Call us today at (805) 749-2777
Lift truck maintenance is an important consideration in your storage facility operational strategy. For both routine maintenance and unplanned service calls, it’s important to have reliable, knowledgeable technicians ready to dispatch at the moment you need them.
Finding the right business partner for your service requirements can make all the difference in staying on schedule and allowing your operation to run at maximum productivity. Here are a few things you should consider when choosing a forklift maintenance company:
- Capability and coverage: many local service businesses employ only a few technicians and have a single location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when setting up unplanned maintenance since fewer technicians means less scheduling flexibility. Additionally, if you have several facilities spanning a region or state, you may be subject to much longer dispatch intervals or may even need multiple service companies. Raymond West has locations across nine states. We feature a team of more than 400 specialists, and our average dispatch to arrival time is just over 120 minutes.
- Unified maintenance: distribution centers and warehouses typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems need both routine and emergency service. Having one partner that has the ability to maintain all of your systems is not only convenient, it can save you a lot of time and money when you implement a planned maintenance routine.
- Quality technicians: technician training and experience have a significant impact on service call outcomes . It’s vital to have capable technicians if you want service done right on the first visit, particularly if you maintain several brands of lift trucks. Raymond West has some of the most highly trained technicians in the material handling industry that can service Raymond equipment and almost all other manufacturers. Our technical training programs are the finest in the industry, and we put technicians from many different companies through rigorous technical training at one of our facilities in California.
- Forklift Parts: offering more than 4,000 parts in inventory and access to more than 100,000 more, Raymond maintains one of the best-stocked parts departments in the Western U.S. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can get you the part numbers you need when you need them most. For larger organizations, our consignment option can make sure that your technicians have parts at their fingertips when needed.
- Speed and efficiency: Raymond teams arrive on site prepared. Our fully equipped service vans carry all the common parts and tools necessary for most jobs so that we don’t need repeat dispatches or part deliveries. Between our lightning fast arrival times and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can oftentimes reduce your downtime by a day or longer in contrast to other lift truck repair services.
- Warehouse systems integration: with Raymond’s iTrack, your team members can ask for immediate repair from any supplier through our web portal. They can also monitor maintenance schedules and logs, service costs and history, equipment availability and scheduled maintenance. Best of all, Raymond can give you one monthly invoice for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can easily monitor and control costs.
Forklift Service Near Me
Forklift downtime can initiate costly and significant delays and a rapid recovery is critical to maintaining productivity. Whether you are looking for urgent forklift repair, general maintenance or a planned maintenance program, Raymond West has a full range of options. Contact us today!
Raymond West Central Coast
Santa Barbara Service Area:
Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, Lompoc, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria