Reach Trucks | Seattle, WA
Raymond West is a Seattle supplier of electric reach trucks.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in the Pacific Northwest.
Call us today at (253) 333-2100
Throughout the Western U.S., warehouse storage space is costly and hard to come by. Raymond West offers a range of narrow aisle reach forklift options intended for warehouses where space maximization is crucial. The wheel base of a reach truck is just like a typical forklift, but the chassis is somewhat smaller, meaning that the turning radius is reduced and the vehicle can be operated in narrower aisle widths.
Reach trucks are unique pieces of equipment that are not suitable for everyday warehouse tasks. For instance, common dock tasks like loading and unloading trucks or case picking are not the appropriate use for a reach forklift. They are also not the right equipment for narrow aisle racking configurations that don’t permit right angle stacking. However, for many limited aisle layouts reach lift trucks are the ideal option.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series has options for almost every use case:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is configured with smaller battery compartment dimensions, providing lower energy costs and narrower aisle requirements.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is designed for reduced capacity, high throughput uses. With battery compartments ranging from 14-21”, this truck is engineered for flexibility and efficiency.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck enhances your selectivity and general efficiency. It’s open view mast provides outstanding visibility when in use, and it’s well suited for high rack uses.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is perfect for dock zones and tasks with minimal lifting heights and shorter travel distances.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is perfect for long transport ranges and it offers superior ergonomic support for drivers. The reach truck controls are engineered with consistent use and the highest safety standards in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck puts an end to the requirement for 90 degree turns and is ideal for long load handling.
All 7000 series trucks have an optional pantograph option. Pantograph reach trucks use a scissor mechanism to push the forks forward. Pantographs are put to use for double deep shelving designs where two pallets can be deposited in each row.
Raymond is among the top reach forklift producers, and is one of the most trusted reach truck brands in the material handling business.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond keeps a fleet of rental trucks with hundreds of options available. Our rental unit features top quality lift trucks for both short and long term rental needs. Our rental fleet is frequently updated with new equipment that is maintained in accordance with meticulous manufacturer’s requirements. Each forklift is restored by a Raymond Certified Technician and carefully examined by our shop foreman to guarantee that it is performance ready when it reaches your operation.
Used Reach Truck Options
Raymond West offers several options for pre-owned reach trucks under our Raymond ReNewed plan. Each pre-owned truck is thoroughly inspected and restored to factory specifications. For value minded customers, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day buy back guarantee and at least 60% useful life remaining on tires and wheels. Our Performance program stretches the warranty to 60 days, offers a fully detailed aesthetic and assures a minimum of 80% of useful life on the tires and wheels. Finally, our Premium option features completely repainted lift trucks with replacement tires and wheels and a 90 day guarantee.
Reach Forklift Near Me
If you are considering the acquisition of reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in the West, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Raymond's Seattle service operation includes most of Western Washington, including Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell, Woodinville, Lynnwood, Everett, Tukwila, Renton, SeaTac, Burien, Kent, Federal Way, Fife, Sumner, Auburn, Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup, Olympia, Lacey and surrounding areas.
6607 S 287th St
Auburn, WA 98001