Dock Seals | Seattle, WA
Raymond West supplies loading dock seals in the Seattle area.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in the Pacific Northwest.
Call us today at (253) 333-2100
If you’re in search of new dock seals, Raymond West distributes a diverse spectrum of options for almost any application.
Dock seals can assist in maintaining consistent climate conditions on your loading dock and safeguard products from weather as they exit and enter your warehouse.
Do you really need to seal your docks? Here are some points to consider:
- Energy conservation: Dock seals can generate a rapid return on investment by lowering your building’s climate control expenditures.
- Safety: wet concrete is slippery and hazardous. Defending your dock against the elements makes it a much safer place to be.
- Morale: no one enjoys working in extreme weather like rain or snow. The morale, productivity and comfort of your workers will be enhanced if you add door seals.
- Cargo protection: Seals keep rats, mice and other pests out of your warehouse while defending it against harsh weather.
- Building security: Seals help keep unauthorized people out of your warehouse.
- Short term storage: trailers at your dock can provide temporary, secure, climate-controlled extensions of your warehouse.
Dock Seals Come in a Variety of Different Designs
Dock seals are typically fabric-wrapped foam panels that are fastened to the exterior side of your dock door frames. When a trailer is backed up, the foam gets squeezed, creating a secure seal that keeps the weather out. Seals are usually applied to smaller door openings, and they can control air flow on your loading dock with up to 90% efficiency.
Dock Seals Near Me
To get more information on dock seal options appropriate for your warehouse, get in touch with a loading dock equipment professional at Raymond West now!
Raymond's Seattle service operation includes most of Western Washington, including Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell, Woodinville, Lynnwood, Everett, Tukwila, Renton, SeaTac, Burien, Kent, Federal Way, Fife, Sumner, Auburn, Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup, Olympia, Lacey and surrounding areas.
6607 S 287th St
Auburn, WA 98001