Reach Trucks | Spokane
Raymond West is a Spokane supplier of electric reach trucks.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in the Inland Northwest.
Call us today at (509) 728-6000
In the Northwest, warehouse storage space is costly and scarce. Raymond West offers a series of narrow aisle reach trucks that are perfect for storage facilities where capacity maximization is critical. The wheel base of a reach forklift is the same as a standard forklift, but the chassis is smaller sized, which allows a tighter turning radius and enhanced maneuverability for tighter aisles.
Reach forklifts are unique trucks that are not suitable for everyday warehouse operations. More specifically, common dock activities like unloading and loading trailers or case picking are not the right use for a reach forklift. They also can’t be used for VNA racking configurations that don’t permit right angle stacking. However, for many restricted aisle designs reach forklifts are the perfect choice.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series offers a reach truck for most types of operations:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is engineered with smaller battery compartment dimensions, giving you the advantages of reduced energy costs and narrower aisle requirements.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is configured for reduced footprint, high throughput applications. With battery bays between 14-21 inches, this lift truck is engineered for flexibility and efficiency.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck improves your selectivity and general productivity. It’s clear line of sight mast offers remarkable visibility when in use, and it’s perfect for high rack applications.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is perfect for dock areas and applications with lower vertical heights and lower travel distances.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is well suited for lengthy travel ranges and it features superior ergonomic enjoyment for drivers. The reach forklift controls are designed with consistent use and the highest safety standards in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck eliminates the need for 90 degree turns and is ideal for long payload processing.
All 7000 series trucks have an optional pantograph option. Pantograph reach forklifts use a scissor mechanism to extend the forks forward. These are used for double deep racking designs where two pallets can be kept in each row.
Raymond is one of the world’s best reach forklift manufacturers, and is one of the most storied reach truck brands in the material handling industry.
Reach Truck Rental
Raymond maintains a rental fleet with hundreds of forklifts available at any time. Our rental department provides high quality lift trucks for either short or long term rental needs. Our fleet of rental trucks is frequently updated with new equipment that is maintained in accordance with rigorous manufacturer’s standards. Each truck is restored by a Raymond Certified Technician and carefully examined by our shop foreman to make certain that it is in top condition when it reaches your operation.
Used Reach Truck Options
We feature many choices for pre-owned reach forklifts under our Raymond ReNewed program. Each pre-owned truck is thoroughly examined and brought up to factory specifications. For customers on a budget, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day guarantee and at least 60% useful life remaining on wheels and tires. Our Performance program extends the buy back guarantee to 60 days, offers a refurbished aesthetic and guarantees a minimum of 80% of useful life on the tires and wheels. Finally, our Premium plan offers totally repainted forklifts with replacement wheels and tires and a 90 day buy back guarantee.
Reach Forklift Rental, Leasing & Sales inSpokane
If you are in the market for reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West by calling (509) 728-6000. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in the Inland Northwest, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Raymond West's Spokane branch services Spokane, Airway Heights, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, Post Falls, Hayden, Rathdrum, Coeur d'Alene, Medical Lake, Cheney, Pullman, Moscow, Moses Lake, Yakima, Wenatchee, Lewiston, Clarkston, Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, Walla Walla and all surrounding areas.
Raymond West | Spokane Material Handling Equipment Supplier
2324 E Euclid Ave Suite 208
Spokane, WA 99207