Forklift Service | Tucson
Raymond West Inc is a Tucson service provider for all makes and models of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in Arizona.
Call us today at (520) 729-4222
Lift truck service is an important piece of your storage facility or distribution center operational master plan. For both planned maintenance and unplanned repairs, it’s important to have dependable, knowledgeable technicians available whenever you need them.
Selecting the right strategic partner for your service requirements can play a crucial role in maintaining your schedule and enabling your organization to run at maximum productivity. When selecting a lift truck maintenance partner, here are a few things you should think about:
- Coverage and capability: the majority of smaller service operations employ a small number of service techs and have a single location. This is often a problem when scheduling unplanned maintenance since fewer technicians means less scheduling flexibility. Moreover, in situations where you have several facilities spanning a region or state, you may have longer dispatch times or may even need multiple service companies. Raymond West Inc has locations spanning nine Western states. We employ over 400 technicians, and our typical on-site time is slightly more than 2 hours.
- Single source service: warehouses typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Overhead doors, dock levelers, automated storage systems, conveyors and many other systems need work from time to time. Having a single vendor that is capable of maintaining all of your systems is not only efficient, it can reduce your costs substantially when you initiate a scheduled maintenance plan.
- Technical expertise: across the industry, there are many levels of training and experience when it comes to technicians . Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Raymond West Inc has some of the most highly trained technicians in the material handling industry that can service not only Raymond, but almost any manufacturer or material handling equipment type available. Raymond’s training programs are among the most advanced in the business, and we actually offer industry technician training at our facility in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Lift Truck Parts: with over 4,000 parts in stock and availability of more than 100,000 more, we feature one of the largest parts operations in the Western U.S. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can get you the part numbers you need whenever you need them most. In addition, our parts consignment program can guarantee that your mechanics have parts instantly available whenever needed.
- Speed and efficiency: Raymond West technicians come ready to get you back up and running. Our thoroughly equipped service vans have all the tools and common parts required for most maintenance and repair tasks so that we don’t need repeat site visits or parts runs. Between our short dispatch intervals and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can oftentimes save you a day or more of down time versus other forklift repair providers.
- Warehouse integration: using Raymond’s iTrack, your organization can request immediate maintenance from any supplier via our web interface. You can also track maintenance logs and schedules, service costs and history, equipment availability and programmed maintenance. Additionally, we can give you a single bill for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can easily keep track of and control expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Out of service forklifts can put you behind schedule and getting back online quickly is critical to maintaining performance. Whether you are looking for urgent forklift service, day to day maintenance or a scheduled maintenance program, Raymond West Inc has what you need. Get in touch with us today!
Raymond West Inc Tucson
Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Sahuarita, South Tucson, Green Valley