Material Handling - Santa Clarita - Valencia, CA
Raymond West is the premier full service material handling equipment specialist in the San Fernando Valley. We feature everything from pallet jacks to conveyor systems, and everything between.
As one of the globe's top material handling brand names, we come with almost a century of experience in the sector. If you need machinery or solutions for your warehouse or distribution center, Raymond can deliver it.
We supply the finest quality equipment available, and our sales are backed by the finest service and parts teams in the market.
We maintain facilities in all regions of California and it's only a quick drive to one of our branches from just about anywhere in the region.
Raymond's Valencia facility is close to the i5 Freeway at the Halsey Canyon Road exit in Valencia, just beyond Castaic Junction. This northern location in LA County gives us easy access to the San Fernando Valley, Northeast L.A., Verdugo, Eastside, Central L.A. and other industry and warehousing hubs throughout the area.
Our location at 28303 Industry Dr, Valencia, CA 91355 serves customers in the San Fernando Valley and parts of Los Angeles County, including the business and industrial centers of Alhambra, Burbank, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Glendale, North Hollywood, Northridge, Pasadena, San Fernando, Simi Valley, Sun Valley, Sylmar, Thousand Oaks, and Van Nuys.
The Raymond Valencia branch offers a wide array of material handling equipment. We provide one of the biggest selections of pallet trucks in the San Fernando Valley, with dozens of choices for both electric and manual pallet trucks.
Our motorized pallet truck lineup features walk behind, walkie rider and rider jack options, depending on your capacity needs and use plans. Our hand pallet trucks also include a wide variety of weight capacities and features, and are among the most reputable and sturdiest machines available today.
If you are looking for pallet jack wheels or parts, our parts division supplies a sizeable collection of items for many brand names, including Crown, Yale, Dayton and Wesco.
For pallet truck repair, the Raymond Service unit is staffed by one of the very best teams of factory trained specialists anywhere, and their maintenance and repair service is the absolute best in the business.
Beyond pallet jacks, Raymond proffers a considerable range of services and products through our equipment and professional service partners.
With loading dock products, we feature a full line of dock levelers. Furthermore, we have high speed doors, and accessories like dock bumpers, shelters, fans, lights, vehicle restraints, ramps, seals, and more.
When it comes to warehouse layout, design and engineering, Raymond is the vendor to call. Whether you are reconfiguring, expanding or building a new facility, we can assist you in designing the optimal approach to increase space utilization and attain the absolute most overall performance achievable for your material handling business.
We offer all types of warehouse racking, from selective rack, to high density, to dynamic racking options like pallet flow and push back racks.
For warehouse automation, we tap the services of vendors like TGW and Kardex Remstar to bring you conveyors, carousels, radio shuttles, lift modules and AS/RS systems.
Our Valencia organization can pull from all Raymond's resources in the SoCal region and all through the nation to help you design, specify and build the ideal distribution center or warehouse for your company. In other words, our local, regional and national presence can give you a substantial advantage when cultivating and implementing your material handling operation plans. Take advantage of our resources and know-how.
Though we predominantly offer brand-new products, we do feature used equipment after it meets our meticulous inspection criteria. We often receive used equipment from fleet lease returns, and we refurbish and re-sell it at a considerable markdown. Used pallet racking and used pallet jacks are among our highest selling pre-owned items.
When it comes to material handling equipment supply in the San Fernando Valley, call Raymond West.
Material Handling Company- Raymond is a full service supplier
- Consulting- whether you need help with design, engineering or financing, we have experts that can help!
- Equipment- we are a distributor for all of the industry top brands.
- Systems- from the dock, to the warehouse to the distribution center, we can automate and improve your efficiency.
- Design- we'll help you sift through your options and design systems and workflow.
Conveyor Systems- let our team of experts help with your configuration
- Industrial & warehouse- whatever your application, we can bring in the right partners to get you the best results.
- Pallet, carton, and case conveyors- we offer a range of conveyor capacities and types.
- Belt & roller systems- we can design all manner of conveyors from motorized roller, to belt driven or lineshaft options.
Dock Levelers- we are your loading dock experts
- Hydraulic, air powered & mechanical- we offer all types of levelers for every application.
- Installation, repair, service and maintenance- whether you need a full pit installation or just need minor repairs, we have you covered.
- Replacement parts- our parts department can get you up and running in no time.
Pallet Jacks- Raymond is one of the largest pallet truck distributors in California
- Electric- we have a full line of walkies, walkie rider, center riders and order pickers.
- Manual-our hand pallet jacks are top quality, durable trucks that will last for years.
- Specialty-we offer non-standard configurations like low profile, heavy duty, stainless steel, galvanized, power assist and portable options.
- Used-we offer a huge selection of refurbished, lease return pallet trucks under our Raymond ReNewed program.
Pallet Racking- if you're looking for warehouse storage solutions, you've come to the right place
- Selective pallet racks- whether you need single deep, double deep narrow aisle selective racking, we have an option that's right for you.
- High density pallet racks
- Drive in- last in / first out configurations.
- Drive through- first in / first out configurations.
Warehouse- we are experts in automation equipment and systems integration
- Equipment-whether you're looking for vertical or horizontal carousels, vertical lift systems or AS/RS, we've got options from top manufacturers.
- Systems- we offer everything from AS/RS to automated lift trucks and pallet shuttles.
- Design- we are full service, from general consulting to engineering and specification.