Forklift Service | Long Beach, CA
Raymond West is a Long Beach service provider for all types of forklifts.
We are backed by one of the largest parts departments in California.
Call us today at (562) 444-1222
Forklift maintenance is an important consideration in your storage facility or distribution center operational strategy. For both scheduled maintenance and unplanned repairs, it’s important to have dependable, knowledgeable technicians available when they are required.
Choosing the right business partner for your service requirements can make all the difference in staying on schedule and enabling your organization to run at maximum productivity. When selecting a lift truck maintenance partner, here are a few things you should think about:
- Coverage and capability: most “mom and pop” maintenance and repair businesses have only a few service techs and have a single location. This is often a problem when scheduling urgent service visits since small organizations have fewer techs and less flexibility in their schedules. Additionally, if you have a number of locations across a state or service area, you may be subject to much longer dispatch intervals or may even need multiple maintenance partners. Raymond West maintains facilities spanning 9 Western states. We employ over 400 technicians, and our mean dispatch to arrival time is just over 2 hours.
- Unified maintenance: distribution centers and warehouses typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems require regular service. Having a single organization that has the ability to maintain all of your systems is not just convenient, it can greatly reduce your costs when you initiate a scheduled maintenance plan.
- Quality technicians: let’s face it, not all technicians have the same level of training or experience . It’s vital to have capable technicians if you want service done right on the first visit, particularly if you maintain several brands of lift trucks. Raymond West has some of the most highly trained specialists in the industry that can service Raymond equipment and almost all other manufacturers. Our technical training programs are the most advanced in the industry, and we put technicians from many different companies through rigorous technical training at one of our facilities in California.
- Forklift Parts: with over 4,000 parts in stock and availability of over 100,000 more, we have one of the largest parts operations in the Western U.S. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can supply the part numbers you need whenever you need them. For larger organizations, our consignment parts program can ensure that your mechanics have parts instantly available when required.
- Speed and efficiency: Raymond technicians arrive on site prepared. Our thoroughly equipped service vans have all the tools and common parts necessary for almost any job so that we don’t need additional site visits or part deliveries. Between our swift dispatch times and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can many times reduce your downtime by a day or longer in contrast to other forklift repair services.
- Warehouse integration: using a tool like Raymond’s iTrack, your team members can call for urgent repair from any supplier through our web interface. They also have the ability to track maintenance logs and schedules, service costs and history, equipment up time and scheduled maintenance. In addition, we can give you a single invoice for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can readily monitor and manage expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Out of service forklifts can put you behind schedule and a rapid recovery is critical to maintaining productivity. Whether you are seeking immediate lift truck service, general maintenance or a planned maintenance program, Raymond West can help. Get in touch with us today!
Long Beach Service Area
Long Beach, North Long Beach, Wilmington, San Pedro, Lomita, Torrance