Dock Doors | Reno / Sparks, NV
Raymond West supplies and services dock doors in Reno / Sparks, NV.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Nevada.
Call us today at 775-356-8383
Warehouse dock doors get quite a lot more use than standard overhead doors. For many loading dock applications, some overhead doors may cycle several times an hour, resulting in extra wear and tear on tracks, rollers, springs, cables, panels and other overhead door elements. Because they get used so much, warehouse overhead doors must be carefully maintained.
Pallet trucks, forklifts and other equipment is usually present on a loading dock, and overhead doors are occasionally damaged by mismanaged vehicles. Even a glancing forklift impact can knock an overhead door off its tracks or even cause irreparable damage.
A stuck or broken overhead door can jeopardize your building security if it’s jammed in an open position or cannot be completely sealed. An open door may also subject products to weather or rodent damage while needlessly wasting energy.
Overhead door work should be left to qualified technicians, because compromised doors can be a real safety issue in your warehouse. Weighty doors and rollers can quickly break or detach fingers, and high tension torsion coils can cause serious injury or even fatality. It’s also advisable to clear the area under a broken door of workers and products, as doors that go off their tracks can fall suddenly.
Dock and Door Experts
Loading dock door sales and service is Raymond West’s core competency. We provide, maintain, install and repair all varieties of dock and warehouse doors.
- With 19 locations and more than 400 technicians, we serve all of Nevada and have an expert near you.
- Our experts are up to speed on all dock equipment, interlock systems, and other warehouse equipment that most other service businesses don’t have experience with.
- Raymond’s vans carry an inventory of frequently used parts and all the equipment necessary for the vast majority of dock and door repairs.
- Raymond has one of the largest parts departments in Nevada, and we stock components for all manufacturers of dock doors and other loading dock systems.
High Speed Door
For high volume, temperature controlled or energy efficient buildings, Raymond offers a line of high speed roll up doors in many different substrates for applications ranging from industrial to clean room use. Whether you’re looking for indoor or exterior setup, we provide high performance doors made of rubber, high strength fabric or metal for all kinds of applications.
Our efficient door control systems shorten cycles, reduce air exchange and offer effortless, ergonomic usability for your employees. With safety features like LED traffic alerts and emergency egress options, we provide some of the most innovative high performance door solutions on the market.
Reno / Sparks Warehouse Door Repair
Raymond West is not a “garage door” company. We specialize in warehouse, distribution center and industrial doors, and all of our specialists are trained to service multiple varieties of material handling equipment and systems.
- Raymond West features one of the most knowledgeable squads of warehouse technicians in the business.
- We offer 24 hour emergency service.
- Average on-site time is about 2 hours from first call.
If you need door maintenance, repair, installation or advice, give Raymond a call today!
1315 Greg Street, Suite 112
Sparks, NV 89431-6091