Material Handling - Los Angeles
There are many material handling supply companies throughout California, but none that have the product depth and experience of Raymond West. Not only are we one of the largest forklift dealers in Southern California, we are a full service material handling supplier offering sales, leasing, installation, service, maintenance, repair and parts for all of your material management needs.
Here are some of the types of material handling equipment we offer:
- We offer new electric forklift sales for all types of applications from the top forklift manufacturer in the nation, Raymond Corp
- Our used lift trucks come with a Raymond ReNewed certification, ensuring you get the best used forklifts available anywhere.
- Our lift truck repair, maintenance, and service is done by certified technicians with extensive forklift training and expertise
- We offer a full range of forklift parts from all lift truck manufacturers
- Short and long term forklift rental is available for seasonal or peak demand periods
- Raymond also offers attractive forklift lease and finance programs
- Swing reach trucks: these very narrow aisle solutions allow you to increase your warehouse pallet capacity by up to 300%
- Tow tractors: for high volume horizontal transport and order picking
- Sideloaders: these long load forklifts are designed for long and bulky loads like lumber, piping, bar stock, plywood and tubing
Raymond’s iWarehouse Evolution system provides state-of-the-art telematics to your warehouse operation. Data collected from your forklift fleet is transmitted to a web-based data dashboard that gives you actionable business intelligence every single day.
The iWarehouse telematics solution also offers unparalleled data collection for all of your forklift fleet management needs, through battery monitoring, impact sensors and other cutting edge technology.
Automated Material Handling Equipment
Raymond West proudly offers solutions from Kardex Remstar, TGW Systems, Radioshuttle and other AS/RS manufacturers:
- We provide picking systems for improving your picking, packing and shipping functions
- Our horizontal carousel options improve warehouse efficiency
- Vertical carousel applications allow you to recover floor space and streamline operations
- Vertical lift systems speed fulfillment and improve accuracy
- Conveyor and sorting systems increase productivity and improve capacity
- Pallet shuttles are semi-automated storage systems that maximize your storage capacity by using pallet runners in very deep lane storage configurations
When it comes to warehouse shelving, Raymond West has you covered. We have numerous options, including:
- Cantilever racks for long, bulky products like lumber, pipes, carpet rolls, etc.
- Carton flow shelving for better flow and lane flexibility
- Drive-in shelving designed to maximize your space and productivity
- Pushback shelving maximizes your capacity with 2-6’ deep systems
- Pallet Flow provides deep lane storage and FIFO control for pallet handling
- Selective rack comes as structural or roll formed and is compatible with most brands and existing applications
A mezzanine system from Raymond can improve your warehouse utilization by transforming unused overhead space into usable work space. By expanding upward, you can save money, increase efficiency and improve your overall productivity.
Your Material Handling Company in Los Angeles
If you’d like to buy, rent or lease material handling equipment in Los Angeles or anywhere in Southern California or Las Vegas, you can speak with a professional at Raymond West by calling 562-944-8067.
You can visit us at these locations:
Los Angeles, CA
9939 Norwalk Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670
4602 E Brickell St.
Ontario, California 91761
San Diego, CA
12310 World Trade Dr.
San Diego, California 92128
28303 Industry Dr.
Valencia, California 91355
Las Vegas, NV
2555 E. Washburn Rd.
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081